1. There will be training on Wednesday 19TH August 2009.
2. SEC 1 Cadets are to fall-in at 2.45pm sharp outside the ISH (at the carpark) Training will end for all at 6.00pm.
3. NOTE! Sec ones are to fall-in in their full uniform with all their badges fixed. Do take note that sec 1s will also have to bring along their PT-kit as well.
4. All cadets are also reminded to bring along their ATC and STC consent forms and inline-skating consent forms etc.
5. NCOs to report to NPCC room at 2.30pm
Attire: full-u for sec ones and PT kit for sec 3s.
***2.15pm sec 2 cadets will be having dry practice for their classification shoot
ALL SEC 2s ARE TO FALL-IN at 2.15pm in the foyer IN THEIR SCHOOL UNIFORM.
Things to bring
PT-Kit (sec 1s & 3s)
Full-uniform (sec 1s)
Notebook (sec 1s) (important!)
Attendance is Compulsory!
*Please take personal responsibility to refer to the notice board frequently for updates of the next training and other announcements.