Yishun Junior College will be organizing a National Education Photo Essay Competition.
Details are as follows:
Specifications of Entry
- To participate, simply capture a snapshot of what home means to you and you could stand a chance to win book prizes of up to $100!
- In addition, pen down some comments, give your photo a title and you could share your thoughts on home with everyone
- Your work might be shortlisted for exhibition at YJC's very own Celebrating Values Day 2011!
- Photo specifications:
o Size: 11R (11 inches x 14 inches or 279 x 356mm)
o Resolution: Minimum 300 dpi
- Entries should be taken with a digital single-lens reflex camera (or better) for optimum quality.
- Photos should be saved using the above specifications to maintain optimum quality.
o Word count: Not more than 50 words
· This write-up may consist of, but not limited to the following:
o Title (of the photo essay)
o A tagline/caption
o A short commentary
o Thoughts on the theme
Interested Cadets please submit your names personally to me by Saturday,29 Jan 2011.
I look forward to your participation!
CI(NPCC) M N Emman