Training for 06 August 2014 (Wednesday)
1. There will be training on Wednesday (06 August 2014).
2. Wednesday’s training will be from 3:00pm - 5:30pm.
3. Whole unit is to fall-in in your PT kit (except for cadets involved in NDP and cadets going for archery) at the quadrangle (in front of the science block).
4. Cadets involved in NDP are to fall-in in your Half-u at the quadrangle.
5. Cadets going for archery are to fall-in at the foyer in your PE attire by 2:45pm.
Things to bring:
1) Water bottle for all.
2) PT-kit for all (except those in archery).
3) Half-u for cadets involved in NDP.
4) PE attire for cadets going for archery.
Training for 08 August 2014 (Friday)
1. There will be no training on Friday (08 August 2014) due to National Day celebration.
ATTENDANCE IS COMPULSORY FOR ALL TRAININGS.
*Please take personal responsibility to refer to the notice board frequently for updates of the next training and other announcements.